Access up-to-date diagnostic and treatment information on more than 700 common medical conditions withFerri’s Clinical Advisor 2017, which boasts the popular "5 books in 1" format! Published annually and now in its 19th year, it provides quick guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, medical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines, while additional electronic content equips you with e-only topics, images, tables, and much more.
[FREE DOWNLOAD PDF] Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017: 5 Books in 1, 1e (Ferri's Medical Solutions) 2017 ed. Edition
- Updated content by experts in key clinical fields helps you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
- Popular "5 books in 1" format includes cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to help expedite search.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience gives you access to all of the text, more than 90 e-only topics, algorithms, additional images and tables, EBM boxes, and fully updated patient teaching guides. Links between each section connect you from one topic to the relevant material associated with it.
- Diseases and Disorders section features more than 300 new figures and tables, as well as 20 new topics including: cyclic vomiting syndrome, traveler’s diarrhea, chronic pruritus, post-herpetic neuralgia, enteropathic arthritis, and hoarding disorder.
- Differential Diagnosis section highlights 50 new topics, including: alcohol-related seizures, dysentery and inflammatory enterocolitis, hair loss, cystic and solid pancreatic lesions, and COPD decompensation.
- New algorithms offer important diagnostic information on 19 added conditions, including allergic reaction to vaccines, cardiac arrest, occupational asthma, urinary tract infection, and vertigo and dizziness.
- Current ICD-10 insurance billing codes help expedite insurance reimbursements.
Pearson Nurse's Drug Guide 2017 1st Edition
About the Author
Billie Ann Wilson is Professor Emerita in the School of Nursing at Loyola University in New Orleans, Louisiana. Prior to entering nursing, she taught natural and physical sciences at the secondary and collegiate levels. She holds a BS in Biology from Boston College, an MS in Biology from Purdue University, a BS in Nursing from Northwestern State University of Louisiana, an MSN from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, and a PhD in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of New Orleans.Margaret T. Shannon is Professor Emeritus of Nursing at Our Lady of Holy Cross College, New Orleans, Louisiana. She holds a BS and an MS in Chemistry, both from Saint Louis University; an MA in Teaching Biology from Saint Mary’s University, a BS in Nursing from Northwestern State University of Louisiana, an MSN from Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, and a PhD in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of New Orleans. Prior to entering nursing, she taught physical science, natural science, and mathematics at the secondary and collegiate levels.Kelly M. Shields is currently Assistant Dean and Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice at Ohio Northern University’s Raabe College of Pharmacy. She holds a Doctor of Pharmacy from Butler University and completed a fellowship in Natural Product Information and Research at University of Missouri-Kansas City. She has practiced pharmacy in retail, community, and academic settings and has worked as a freelance medical writer.
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="369"] [FREE Download PDF] USMLE Platinum Notes Step 1 2nd Edition[/caption] USMLE Platinum Notes Step 1 and USMLE Platinum Notes Step 2 CK are the latest editions of these preparatory guides for the United States Medical Licensing Examination. Each book is entirely updated to equip students with the conceptual and clinical knowledge they need to score a 99 percentile in their exams. The first book, Step 1, is divided into seven chapters incorporating revision materials for anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, pharmacology and biostatics. Step 2 CK incorporates clinical knowledge revision materials for medicine, paediatrics, psychiatry, dermatology, surgery, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, and obstetrics and gynaecology. These guides include USMLE type questions based on the latest exam format, clinical correlations and case scenarios, with revision questions at the end of every topic. USMLE Platinum Notes Step 1 and USMLE Platinum Notes Step 2 CK are enhanced by nearly 100 images and illustrations. Key Points * Latest edition of both USMLE Step1 and Step 2 preparatory notes * Previous editions published 2013 (9789350903414/9789350903421) * Revision questions, clinical correlations, clinical case scenarios *96 images and illustrations