[FREE Download PDF] Step-Up to Medicine (Stepup Series) 4th Edition
by Steven S. Agabegi (Other Contributor)
- Series: Stepup Series
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health; 4 edition (October 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496306147
- ISBN-13: 978-1496306142
[FREE Download PDF] First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 26th Edition
by Tao Le (Author), Vikas Bhushan (Author)
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="390"] First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016 PDF[/caption]
THE “BIBLE” FOR USMLE STEP 1 PREP―AND THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR ORGANIZING YOUR STUDY!more info...
- 1,250+ must-know topics provide a complete framework for your Step 1 preparation
- Test-taking advice with focus on high-efficiency studying
- Updated in all subject areas based on feedback from thousands of students
- Extensive faculty review process with nationally known USMLE instructors
- 1,000+ color photos and diagrams help you visualize high-yield concepts
- Expanded guide to top-rated study resources, including mobile apps
- Free real-time updates and corrections at www.firstaidteam.com
[FREE Download PDF] 2016 ICD-10-CM Physician Professional Edition, 1st Edition, 1 Spi Pro Edition
by Carol J. Buck MS CPC CCS-P (Author)
Select diagnosis codes accurately with Carol J. Buck's 2016 ICD-10-CM for Physicians: Professional Edition. Designed by coders for coders, this full-color manual includes all the ICD-10 codes needed for today’s outpatient and physician-based coding. As coders need more extensive knowledge to work with ICD-10-CM - and to choose from the thousands of possible codes - this edition provides an essential background in A&P, pathology, and medical terminology, along with colorful Netter’s Anatomy illustrations and clear instructions for using the book. Together with the durable spiral binding, these features make professional diagnosis coding faster and easier. Also included is a companion website with the latest coding news and updates!more info...
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter’s Anatomy art is included in a separate section for easy reference and cross-referenced within the Tabular List, to help you understand anatomy and how it may affect choosing codes.
- Full-color design includes consistent color-coded symbols and text, providing easier access to codes and coding information.
- More than150 full-color illustrations provide visual orientation and enhance understanding of specific coding situations.
- Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCRs) are listed in full and also integrated within the code set, providing fast, easy access to coding rules.
- Convenient Guide to the Updates in the front of the book lists all new, revised, and deleted codes, providing at-a-glance lookup of the annual changes.
- Symbols and highlights draw attention to codes that may require special consideration before coding, including:
- New, Revised, and Deleted
- Codes that call for the use of additional character(s)
- Includes, Excludes 1 and Excludes 2
- Use Additional
- Code First and Code Also
- Items are included throughout the Tabular List to ensure accurate coding, providing additional information on common diseases and conditions.
- Placeholder X symbol reminds you to assign placeholder X for codes less than 6 characters that require a 7th character.
- Additional elements within specific codes define terms and add coding instructions relating to difficult terminology, diseases and conditions, or coding in a specific category.
- Manifestation code identifies conditions for which it is important to record both the etiology and the symptom of the disease.
- Age and Sex edits from the Definition of Medicare Code Edits help to ensure accuracy by denoting codes that are used only with patients of a specific age or sex.
- American Hospital Association's Coding Clinic®citations include official ICD-10-CM coding advice relating to specific codes and their usage.
- Codingupdates.com companion website includes the latest changes to the ICD coding system.
- NEW!2016 ICD-10-CM for Physicians replaces Carol Buck’s ICD-9-CM for Physicians, Volumes 1 and 2; this manual includes an introduction to ICD-10-CM coding in Part I, an alphabetic index to diseases and injuries in Part II, and the Tabular List of diseases and injuries in Part III.
- UPDATED2016 Official Code set reflects the latest ICD-10 codes needed for diagnosis coding.
[FREE Download PDF] CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2016 (LANGE CURRENT Series) 55th Edition
by Maxine Papadakis (Author), Stephen J. McPhee (Author), Michael W. Rabow (Author)
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="359"] CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2016 Edition - PDF[/caption]
Includes 6 online-only chapters at no additional cost!Visit AccessMedicine.com/CMDTThe #1 annual internal medicine guide that clinicians turn to first―extensively revised and updatedNew to the 2016 edition of CMDT(wait 5 seconds, click “skip ad” at top right, then click “Download Now” orange color button)
- New sections on heart failure with preserved ejection fraction; drug-induced lupus; and treatment of hepatitis C virus infection
- Expanded section on treatment for chronic noncancer pain, and rewritten sections on allergic diseases, renal amyloidosis, and staphylococcal bacteremia
- Updated treatment recommendations for diabetes mellitus; for weight loss in obesity; and for chronic lymphocytic leukemia and hairy cell leukemia
- New tables outlining the 2014 AHA/ACC Guidelines for defining severe aortic stenosis and when to operate in chronic severe aortic regurgitation
- Revised recommendations for managing anticoagulation and for dual antiplatelet therapy, plus a new treatment algorithm for pulmonary hypertension
- The latest pharmacologic approaches, including new biologics and anti-integrins for Crohn disease and ulcerative colitis; new medications for metastatic prostate cancer; and a new discussion on the role of antidepressants in managing generalized anxiety disorder
- Learn more at CMDT2016.com!
- Detailed overview of other primary care topics, from gynecology, orthopedics and dermatology to ophthalmology, psychiatry, and neurology
- Only text with annual update on HIV and AIDS
- Specific disease prevention information
- Many decision-speeding diagnostic and treatment algorithms and tables
- Easy access to medication dosages, with trade names indexed and costs updated in each edition
- Current references, with unique identifiers (PubMed, PMID numbers) for rapid downloading of article abstracts and full articles
- CMDT Online (www.AccessMedicine.com/CMDT) provides access to CMDT 2016 plus expanded pathophysiology information and six additional online-only chapters at no additional cost:
- Chapter e1: Anti-Infective Chemotherapeutic & Antibiotic Agents
- Chapter e2: Fundamentals of Human Genetics & Genomics
- Chapter e3: Diagnostic Testing & Medical Decision Making
- Chapter e4: Information Technology in Patient Care
- Chapter e5: Integrative Medicine
- Chapter e6: Podiatric Disorders